Tech and Data Specialist
We’re looking for our Tech & Data Specialist to be responsible for handling the data management of our ongoing projects. You will work within our projects with our USA partners and you will serve as support and administrator of different basic technical tasks, as well as handling the data points of our projects.
What we need you to demonstrate:
Motivation to learn and grow with us.
Determination to not give up easily and persevere in the face of adversity.
Great communication skills.
Good knowledge of the English language – Able to hold a conversation in a professional environment without difficulties.
Know how to speak and write in a grammatically correct fashion.
Prior work experience as a technical or data specialist or similar positions.
Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
Solid organization and coordination skills.
Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
Knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems (such as Excel, Airtable, SQL and NoSQL databases).
Experience with end-user training and support.
Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and business intelligence software. Experience with databases is a plus.
The purpose of your job:
- Providing support for programs and applications (training provided).
- Training customers and staff in best practices, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting technical programs.
- Create documentation for existing and new processes.
- Finding ways to increase productivity and reduce expenses (based on team requests).
- Learning about new products and technologies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire and cross-reference data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
We hope you are:
Highly passionate about what you do and excited about the thought of learning about new ways to manipulate data
Your core value:
Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems
What we are offering:
- Working in a young & dynamic environment with international clients.
- Being part of a new and growing company
- The opportunity of having a word to say in what we do; we don’t want you to just follow our orders, we want you to tell us how things should be done .
- Team building activities.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Remote or hybrid work.
- Paid transport between office and home.
How you should be involved:
Monday – Thursday 16:00 – 01:00
Friday 16:00 – 22:00