We are looking for a Python Developer with focus on the back end to join our team. This is a full-time position within our active projects with our partners from the USA. We are looking for someone who has the drive to constantly learn new things, as there are many opportunities to do so in our company.
What we need you to demonstrate:
Motivation to learn and grow with us.
Determination to not give up easily and persevere in the face of adversity.
Great communication skills.
Good knowledge of the English language – Able to hold a conversation in a professional environment without difficulties.
Know how to speak and write in a grammatically correct fashion.
Minimum 1 year of web development in Python.
Basic knowledge of relational databases and object-relational mapping (ORM).
Comfortable working with the Linux command line.
Hands-on experience with version control (ideally Git).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Django.
- Experience with Python task runners such as Celery.
- Django REST framework experience.
- Working knowledge of Pandas or other data analysis libraries.
- Experience with a SPA frontend framework / library such as React, Vue, Angular or Svelte.
The purpose of your job:
- Being part of a small team and actively contributing to our partners’ products
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs
- Developing, maintaining and testing new features
- Fixing bugs and improving existing features
- Coming up with automations which make our colleagues’ lives easier
We hope you are:
Highly passionate about what you do and excited about the thought of expanding your knowledge about web development.
Your core value:
Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems
What we are offering:
- Working in a young & dynamic environment with international clients.
- Being part of a new and growing company
- The opportunity of having a word to say in what we do; we don’t want you to just follow our orders, we want you to tell us how things should be done .
- Team building activities.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Remote or hybrid work.
- Paid transport between office and home.
How you should be involved:
Monday – Thursday 16:00 – 01:00
Friday 16:00 – 22:00