We’re looking for our Billing Specialist to be responsible for handling and organizing the billing activity of the company. You will work in the medical field of the USA and you will serve as the point of contact between the business and its clients and vendors and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and resolving issues with the claims created, communicating with vendors and assuring a full coverage of the invoices issued by the company.
What we need you to demonstrate:
Technically Inclined – Excellent MS Office package skills, excellentG-Suite package skills, experience with lead management CRMs such as Hubspot.
Motivation to learn and grow with us.
Determination to not give up easily and persevere in the face of adversity.
Great communication skills.
Good knowledge of the English language – Able to hold a conversation in a professional environment without difficulties. Know how to speak and write in a grammatically correct fashion.
Bonus: billing experience
The purpose of your job:
● Creating and issuing invoices to customers and vendors.
● Processing credit memos.
● Following up on outstanding payments.
● Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
● Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies.
● Assisting the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports.
● Updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information.
We hope you are:
Highly passionate about what you do and excited about the thought of learning the ins and outs of sales.
Your core value:
Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems
What we are offering:
● Working in a young & dynamic environment with international clients.
● Being part of a new and growing company.
● Working on a real project from Day 1 and making a difference within the organization.
● The opportunity of working in an engaging environment that is open to feedback and change.
● Team building activities.
● Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
How you should be involved:
Monday – Thursday 16:00 – 01:00
Friday 16:00 – 22:00